[OpenAFS] Please...help... os x installation woes

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
27 Apr 2002 16:54:31 -0400

I'm not sure what you mean by "make an AFS volume" -- what exactly are
you trying to do?  Do you mean a VICE partition for the server?  The
vice partitions do not need to be their own partitions.  Similarly,
the AFS Cache does not need its own partition, either, however it's
always best if it is.

Just mkdir /vicepa and you should be all set.

-derek