[OpenAFS] Windows port status?

JoelTompkins@BC.com JoelTompkins@BC.com
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 15:14:28 -0600

I'm interested in keeping the Windows GUI to simplify tasks, but can =
someone tell me if the GUI has been used in Linux? I've got a Linux box =
running KDE that I'd love to have the same type of GUI AFS client on for =
admin and user stuff. I haven't tried it yet, and haven't caught in the =
mail list whether in fact the Linux is all text or whether there's a GUI =
for X.

Joel Tompkins
Senior Information Systems Engineer
Boise Cascade Corporation
208-384-6415
joeltompkins@bc.com
"Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to =
realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first." - Ronald =
Reagan