[OpenAFS] Re: OpenAFS-info digest, Vol 1 #766 - 11 msgs

Frank J. Cameron cameron@ctc.com
14 Aug 2002 15:10:57 -0400

This has been a long-standing problem with the pseudo-multi-user
Windows.  We just deal with it (only a subset use Citrix here and of
those only a small subset use AFS on Citrix).  It would be simple enough
to add a copy command to your Citrix logon scripts or "All Users\Start
Menu\Programs\Startup".  The clients do get initial tokens; but, can't
renew tokens or map drives.