[OpenAFS] Re: OpenAFS-info digest, Vol 1 #766 - 11 msgs

David Bear David.Bear@asu.edu
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 10:06:38 -0700 (MST)

See my writeup and script for controlling afs mounts on windows at
http://www.public.asu.edu/~iddwb/writeups/landocs.html

This issue could also be improved if we could modify the afs source to
look for the afsdsbmt.ini file in the users profile directory rather than
in systemroot.  I'd be willing to spend some time looking at the source
but since I don't have a mickeysoft compiler there's not much I could do
to test it...

would really be nice if there were at least 2 active afs developers for
windows...