[OpenAFS] Re: OpenAFS-info digest, Vol 1 #766 - 11 msgs

Tim C. tim@umbc.edu
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 13:36:19 -0400

> This issue could also be improved if we could modify the afs source to
> look for the afsdsbmt.ini file in the users profile directory rather than
> in systemroot.  I'd be willing to spend some time looking at the source
> but since I don't have a mickeysoft compiler there's not much I could do
> to test it...

  Actually the more appropriate way of controlling this is to store that
information in the registry, which would already be in the user's profile
directory. If you were going to take the time to modify it. :^}

Tim