[OpenAFS] Windows port status?

Dan Pritts danno@internet2.edu
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 11:25:37 -0400

I'm an experienced afs admin from former jobs.

here, we have yet to deploy it, but afs would fit our needs nicely *if*
there were a windows client we could count on.  We're a small shop and
definitely don't have the resources to support it ourselves (i'm thinking
of that day in the future when, say, M$ issues a service pack that breaks
it), but we could easily kick in some cash toward a co-op.

I haven't seen anyone from there on this list, but i have heard that umich
is planning to deploy the openafs client on (hundreds?  thousands?) of
windows PCs in their campus computing sites.

danno