[OpenAFS] MIT Kerberos and openafs... aklog problems actually.

Daniel Swärd excds@kth.se
21 Aug 2002 13:42:55 +0200

I get this weird problem when using aklog.

The realm I've setup resides on server kerberos.haninge.kth.se and the
afs-server is afs.haninge.kth.se, but when I try to use aklog on a
client machine it says "We-ve deduced that we need to authenticate to
realm HANINGE.KTH.SE" when the realm I've set up is SYD.KTH.SE.

Another problem is that if I get tokens with
aklog syd.kth.se -k SYD.KTH.SE
and try to create a volume with "vos create" I get the following error
message:
--
Could not fetch the list of partitions from the server
rxk: security object was passed a bad ticket
rxk: security object was passed a bad ticket
--

Am I doing something fundamentally wrong when trying to get tokens?

	/Daniel