[OpenAFS] Windows client for 1.2.6

sdw@email.unc.edu sdw@email.unc.edu
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 08:20:12 -0400

Hi Corey,

Could you tell me a bit about your Windows system? For instance, OS,
was this system (successfully) running a prior AFS client?, do you have
the Windows client enables (Windows networking, a.k.a,
the 'Workstation' service)? Does it make a difference whether you (try
to) start the service manually vs. automatically on startup?

Thanks,

--Scott