[OpenAFS] nitpicking (bos restart - restart all processes)

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 03:24:50 -0400 (EDT)

On 22 Aug 2002, Turbo Fredriksson wrote:

>     Turbo>  When thinking more about this, and fixing my client at home
>     Turbo> (the third sparc), and direct it to the two new SPARC's I have
>     Turbo> (ie, only the two SPARC's in the client CellServDB and
>     Turbo> rebooted), I still get only my live server.
>
>     Derrick> How did you "fix it"? the correct "fix" is a patch to vos
>     Derrick> listaddrs, which is in CVS.
>
> I meant "making sure it didn't know about the live server as it used to,
> deinstalling the test AFS servers I had installed etc". Basically 'reinstalling'
> all the AFS stuff on it.

i guess i don't understand your question. this may be due to needing
sleep. suffice it to say that any vos listaddrs info from 1.2.6 release
isn't hugely interesting if you ever did vos changeaddr -remove, and if
you have some other porblem you'll need to ask again