[OpenAFS] official 1.2.7 srpm won't build on rh8 because of autoconf error

Matt Cocker matt@cs.auckland.ac.nz
Wed, 04 Dec 2002 15:38:10 +1300

Hi

I tried to build the 1.2.7 rpms today on a RH8 box and i got autoconf
errors when trying to build the krb src. Luckily I saved all the
postings to the list and was able to search out the answer to my
problem, namely that I needed to install autoconf-2.13 as well as the
default autoconf-2.53 on RH8.

Would save some users (like me) if the spec file required the package to
build?

Cheers

Matt

PS error below

configure.in:109: error: AC_LANG: unknown language:
autoconf/lang.m4:124: _AC_LANG_SET is expanded from...
autoconf/lang.m4:133: AC_LANG is expanded from...
aclocal.m4:68: AC_FIND_LIB is expanded from...
configure.in:109: the top level