[OpenAFS] official 1.2.7 srpm won't build on rh8 because of autoconf error

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
03 Dec 2002 21:42:31 -0500

Yea, would be nice -- want to provide me a portable way to require it?
Note that I use the same SPEC file for RH 6.2, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, and 8.0,
so any change you make needs to work across all of them (preferably
with limited "per-version" configuration.

Alternatively, you could supply a patch to the krb5 utilities so they
work with autoconf-2.53.  This is a better long-term solution.

-derek