[OpenAFS] PHP and AFS?

David Botsch dwb7@ccmr.cornell.edu
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 13:59:56 -0500

We had a student a while back who, using the unstable release of php, wrote
some code (and modified some modules as well) to allow one to authenticate to
AFS via a username/password dialog on a web page. The server running behind
things then had the afs token of the user stored and could manipulate files in
that user's directory.

I don't know if something like this would be helpful to you or not.