[OpenAFS] Small suggestion for RH spec file?

Paul Blackburn mpb@est.ibm.com
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 19:26:34 +0000

Hmm, that _assumes_ that we all use the same CellServDB.global file.
Incorrect assumption.

A better solution is to provide a means for us to use our own CellServDB
file
(and not stomp on it with the next RPM install).
--
cheers
paul                           http://acm.org/~mpb