[OpenAFS] Small suggestion for RH spec file?

Tino Schwarze tino.schwarze@informatik.tu-chemnitz.de
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 16:48:00 +0100

On Sat, Dec 28, 2002 at 07:26:34PM +0000, Paul Blackburn wrote:
> Hmm, that _assumes_ that we all use the same CellServDB.global file.
> Incorrect assumption.

ACK.

> A better solution is to provide a means for us to use our own CellServDB
> file (and not stomp on it with the next RPM install).

I'd suggest marking CellServDB as %config - then a modified one does not
get squashed while an unmodified one is replaced. The long-term solution
is dynroot and AFSDB anyway.

Bye, Tino.

--
             * LINUX - Where do you want to be tomorrow? *
                  http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/linux/tag/