[OpenAFS] Small suggestion for RH spec file?

Nathan Neulinger nneul@umr.edu
29 Dec 2002 10:55:46 -0600

Seems like having a separate RPM for cellservdb would be easiest.

Then you can have TWO rpms for the 2 cases that cover 99% of the users:

1. Local only - this RPM would have no CellServDB.global
2. Full participant - this RPM would have a full CellServDB.global

I'd hate to get us into the situation where people using RPMs for
installs would not ever get an updated CellServDB, which is what %config
would result in.

Alternatively, always update CellServDB.global, always have
CellServDB.local, but have a flag file that told the RPM to not include
the global file.

-- Nathan