[OpenAFS] Small suggestion for RH spec file?

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 12:44:29 -0500 (EST)

On 29 Dec 2002, Nathan Neulinger wrote:

> Seems like having a separate RPM for cellservdb would be easiest.
>
> Then you can have TWO rpms for the 2 cases that cover 99% of the users:
>
> 1. Local only - this RPM would have no CellServDB.global
> 2. Full participant - this RPM would have a full CellServDB.global

Hmmm. This might actually be the solution, though there is one problem:
how do you bootstrap? I don't think rpm has a way to depend on "a or b". I
guess you could make both rpms "provide" something, but they also need to
conflict.