[OpenAFS] Small suggestion for RH spec file? (keeping CellServDB up-to-date on *nix clients)

Ken Hornstein kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 14:35:59 -0500

>presently in use at all.  My only options seem to be a) pay for the
>b/w used by foreign AFS clients with ancient CellServDB files, or b)
>ask the network folks to filter these IPs at the internet connection,
>which prevents me from re-using them.

Maybe the "right" answer is to have your cell removed from the master
CellServDB and simply tell sites that want to access your cell to use
the AFSDB records.  Okay, doesn't help your problem today, but would
prevent it from happening in the future.  Hmmmm..... that doesn't sound
like a bad idea ... now if I can just convince our admins to do that :-)

--Ken