[OpenAFS] PHP and AFS?

David Botsch dwb7@ccmr.cornell.edu
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 14:57:41 -0500

I think I'll see about posting our stuff up on our web site some place for
people to look at. I'll post the URL here when I do that. Should get done that
week assuming there isn't too much mess to catch up on after the holiday break.

The idea of what we did was modeled after something else here at Cornell called
CUWebAuth, which does the same thing essentially, but with Kerberos tickets for
accessing Kerberos protected websites here at Cornell.

Some sort of central repository just pointing to other web sites with stuf like
this would be great. Don't know if the openafs web site would be a good place
for this or not.