[OpenAFS] RE: Problems under WinNT 4.0sp6

Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH allbery@ece.cmu.edu
02 Feb 2002 11:03:53 -0500

On Fri, 2002-02-01 at 22:01, Steven N. Hirsch wrote:
> I'll never understand the Windows network stack as long as I live...  Pure
> voodoo.

I'm not entirely sure I'd blame Windows; I've heard of a number of
Windows VPN clients that do fairly sketchy things --- this might be to
work around shortcomings in the Windows network stack, or it might just
be laziness on the part of the VPN writers.

--
brandon s. allbery   [os/2][linux][solaris][japh]  allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator      [WAY too many hats]        allbery@ece.cmu.edu