[OpenAFS] Permission Question

Victor victord@paid.com
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 11:58:26 -0500

I have set up 1.2.2a from source and configured it according to the docs.
After a reboot, I now have both server and client running ont he same box,
/afs is mounted but root can't get to it with error: permission denied.

I am using kerberos that came with afs. Where is the user setup procedure to
add users to the system? I am a bit confused by the AFS Admin Guide: what is
the procedure for adding users?

I am also looking at going to a standard kerb release. Is perm setup
different then? (for now I just want the test to work though) What compile
options need to be set for that?

Thanks