[OpenAFS] Accessing multiple cells...

Shyh-Wei Luan luan@almaden.ibm.com
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 18:38:57 -0800

I should have also mentioned that, with Freelance turned on, the Windows
AFS clients will be adding cells automatically when they are visited in a
DOS window if they are not already mounted in /afs.

Shyh-Wei Luan

Shyh-Wei Luan/Almaden/IBM@IBMUS@openafs.org on 02/07/2002 04:41:20 PM

Sent by:    openafs-info-admin@openafs.org