[OpenAFS] Can't start {ka,vl,bu}server from bos

Kim Kimball Kim Kimball" <kim@ccre.com
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 20:22:12 -0700

Transarc's "-noauth" means "if I've got tokens, ignore them" -- that is, see
what the command will do if I'm not authenticated.

Transarc's "-localauth" means "if I'm root on this machine, fabricate the
required admin tokens for me" -- i.e. if I'm a process running as root, give
me AFS admin tokens.

I see that "-noauth" is used below.

Is "-localauth" intended, or is this a difference between OAFS and
Transarc's?

Kim