[OpenAFS] SGI PAM packages available & A question about IRIX xdm

Jason Edgecombe jedgecombe@carolina.rr.com
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 09:28:31 -0500

hi all,

   I know that this isn't exactly on-topic, but SGI has released PAM
packages in tardist format. the package is available here:
http://freeware.sgi.com/Dist/fw_PAM-0.75.tardist

  I know that many people (including myself have been waiting for this.

On another note, I know that you can enable the xdm login on IRIX tograb
AFS tokens with Transarc AFS if you "chkconfig visuallogin off". Can
openafs do this too, and if so, can someone give me details or point me
to which files contain the "magical hooks" into the IRIX xdm program?

Sincerely,
Jason Edgecombe