[OpenAFS] Slightly OFFtopic - open-afs list

Mike W Ellwood m.w.ellwood@rl.ac.uk
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 16:50:49 +0000 (GMT)

Sorry to be slightly off topic, but
does anyone know if the info-afs@transarc.com (or transarc.ibm.com )
list is still supposed to be functioning?

An attempted posting got a "user unknown" (from both addresses).

It's still advertised on the IBM/Transarc site, so I tried to
(re)-subscribe, but when I sent the confirmation, it said I
was already subscribed (which I should be, it's true).

Thanks,

Mike Ellwood                                      Mike.Ellwood@rl.ac.uk
               CCLRC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory
                     Chilton, DIDCOT, Oxon
                     GB           OX11 0QX
Tel: 01235-446161                                 Fax:01235-446626