[OpenAFS] afsmodname detects i686 instead of i586

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
22 Feb 2002 12:37:53 -0500

Most likely you hit one of the few "screw" cases where you cannot
successfully differentiate between the 586 and 686 modules.  The
symbols are exactly the same, but the kernels are compiled differently
(as are the modules).

I do believe that this is a bug, but currently there is no easy
workaround.  Jeff?

-derek