[OpenAFS] Setting up root.afs on redhat 7.2

Tino Schwarze tino.schwarze@informatik.tu-chemnitz.de
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 09:03:08 +0100

Hi,

On Wed, Feb 27, 2002 at 02:22:33PM -0600, Steven S Kroeger wrote:
> I'm trying to setup an openafs server on a redhat 7.2 machine. I used
> the rpms on the openafs website and up to the point of creating root.afs
> I haven't had any problems. However when I issue the command...
>

> ./vos create linuxserver.utopia.com /vicepa root.afs -cell utopia.com
> -noauth
try this:

./vos create linuxserver.utopia.com a root.afs -cell utopia.com -noauth
                                    ^

Your real partition is named /vicepa, but AFS-wise it is only "a".

HTH! Tino.

--
             * LINUX - Where do you want to be tomorrow? *
                  http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/linux/tag/