[OpenAFS] Problems after Linux kernel upgrade 2.2 -> 2.4

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
07 Jan 2002 21:48:37 -0500

Which version of OpenAFS are you using?  ISTR a problem with an
unitialized semaphore, but I don't know if that's an issue or not.
You might want to compare the inode initialization function in libafs
vs. the one in the kernel to make sure everything is correct.

-derek