[OpenAFS] Improving collaboration

Graham Freeman graham@calteg.org
10 Jan 2002 15:20:41 -0800

On Thu, 2002-01-10 at 14:58, Esther Filderman wrote:

> 2.  I tried months ago to get up a spirit for working on AFS documentation,
> offered to lead things up, and got not one response.  Foo on you all :-).

Whereas I've offered several times since USENIX Tech @ Boston in '01 to
assist in putting more structure into the OpenAFS organization, to which
I've had very little response.   :)

Many of us don't get paid for working with AFS, and and I'm betting that
those of us who do by and large have rather hectic work schedules.
Sometimes it's the right time to consider a topic, and other times it
isn't.

In no way should this message be construed as a criticism of anyone
involved.

--

Graham Freeman                  Executive Director, CalTEG
tel: +1 831 466 0853            http://www.calteg.org/