[OpenAFS] kaserver

Cees de Groot cg@cdegroot.com
11 Jan 2002 20:10:22 +0100

David J. M. Karlsen <david@davidkarlsen.com> said:
>True3 - but as explained earlier - the two don't work very well
>together, and when searching for errors it's best to isolate the systems.
>Got an answer from Sam that explained it all - which is also forwarded
>to the list.
>
>The solution is to drop heimdal - and use MIT instead.

What's wrong with heimdal? Just last week, I moved from kaserver to heimdal
and didn't have any big problems. It seems to be working all fine (except for
the incremental propagation slave daemon that wants to churn up lots of CPU
time now and then - I'll probably switch back to non-incremental prop if it
really starts to get annoying).

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.cdegroot.com     <cg@cdegroot.com>