[OpenAFS] can't mount AFS on /afs(22)

Mike Lee mike.li@bamboonetworks.com
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 10:06:29 +0800

Because of I run configure --prefix=/usr/afs
I found the bosserver create two symbol link
/usr/afs/etc/openafs/ThisCell -->/usr/afs/etc/openafs/server/ThisCell
/usr/afs/etc/openafs/CellServDB-->/usr/afs/etc/openafs/server/CellServDB

in my ThisCell:
bamboo.com

CellservDB:
>bamboo.com #cell name
192.168.2.151 #afssvr.bamboo.net

now I only have one afs server (and I also want it to run as client)
and my client config file in /usr/afs/etc/openafs
my cacheinfo file also in /usr/afs/etc/openafs