[OpenAFS] kas-to-kadmin migration?!

Alf Wachsmann alfw@SLAC.Stanford.EDU
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 09:06:15 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 22 Jan 2002, Charles Clancy wrote:
> > I am wondering whether someone has a wrapper script that translates
> > these kas commands into kadmin commands.
>
> See below.  I whipped it up in about an hour.  I haven't extensively
> tested it, but it should be pretty readable if any bug fixes /
> customizations / extensions are needed.  It most certainly does not
> reformat the output of kadmin to make it look like regular kas output.

Thank you very much! This is exactly what I was looking for.
Even if it is not fully tested it is a very good starting point
(I hate re-inventing wheels).

-- Alf.

  Alf Wachsmann                       | e-mail: alfw@slac.stanford.edu
  SLAC Computing Service              | Phone:  +1-650-926-4802
  2575 Sand Hill Road, M/S 97         | FAX:    +1-650-926-3329
  Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA           | Office: Bldg. 50/323
                http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~alfw (PGP)