[OpenAFS] Continuing MacOS X port problems

Bart Banter bartbanter@hotmail.com
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 14:26:50 -0600

In his defense: I also have looked on the web site for a place to submit
bugs, and didn't find it. More than once.
I see it now, having used 'find' on the main page to look for the string
'bug'.
It didn't occur to me to look in the "News" section to find bug-report info.

You might want to make that more prominent, for those of us who are
reading-impaired :)

thanks,
--Guy Streeter
Red Hat