[OpenAFS] have not permission to access /afs

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 23:14:10 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 25 Jan 2002, Mike Lee wrote:

> Thank you

You don't need to CC me, I get openafs-info. Anyhow,

> when I login via telnet
> it ask me password three times,

PAM is misconfigured but I can't tell you how without more effort than
I'm willing to expend trying to remember. Last time I cared I wrote my own
modules.

> run bos status afssvr return:
> bos: no such entry (getting tickets)
> bos: running unauthenticated

with no AFS token, you get this (tokens, not kas listticket, is probably
what you want to run).

> Instance kaserver, currently running normally.
> Instance ptserver, currently running normally.
> Instance vlserver, currently running normally.
> Instance buserver, currently running normally.
> Instance fs, currently running normally.
> Auxiliary status is: file server running.
> Instance upserver, currently running normally.

This is all good.