[OpenAFS] Install help

Andrew Perrin andrew_perrin@unc.edu
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 14:40:44 -0500 (EST)

You may find the page I put up on my experience using openAFS with the UNC
system instructive. It's debian-oriented, but the principles should be
roughly similar.

http://www.unc.edu/~aperrin/tips/src/afs-debian-potato-unc.txt

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin@unc.edu - http://www.unc.edu/~aperrin
      269 Hamilton Hall, CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA