[OpenAFS] Unable to establish quorum after adding second database server

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
01 Jul 2002 10:58:40 -0400

What do you get from:

rxdebug <server> 7003

Also, do all your server have/use "real" IP Addresses?  Make sure that
the equivalent of 'gethostbyname(gethosthane())' doesn't return a
localhost (127.0.0.1) address.

-derek