[OpenAFS] Unclean shutdown: AFS client ate my filesystem (ext3)

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
09 Jul 2002 19:47:21 -0400

The AFS Cache has never been fully tested with ext3, but it should
still die on system shutdown.  What version of the OpenAFS are you
using?  Recent 1.2.x releases shouldn't have this shutdown problem
(which _did_ exist in earlier versions).

Note that this assumes that you "shutdown" the machine, not just AFS.

-derek