[OpenAFS] slave volumes

Klaas Hagemann kerberos@northsailor.de
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 14:11:15 +0200

Hi Jimmy,

that sounds very intresting, it won't solve all of our problems but the
default configuration gets more simply.
Is there any way to change the packet-size for the pings? then we can get
closer to get the wider connection prefered.
We are using openafs1.2.5 which is transarc as far as i understood this
system.
we are going to create a system of 600 file servers so we are searching for
an automatic algorithm to set the "serverpref".

Thanks, Klaas