[OpenAFS] slave volumes

Nathan Rawling nrawling@firedrake.net
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 09:56:28 -0400 (EDT)

Klaas,

In one of the places where I used to work, we added shell script to
/etc/init.d/afs to dynamically set up the serverprefs depending on network
location. It was fairly simple, but we only had three locations (four
servers) so that's a big deal.

You could definitely write a more complicated script or program to return
shell commands for setting the serverprefs in any language you wanted.

Nathan