[OpenAFS] Starting up and shutting down AFS

Salvatore Podda podda@frascati.enea.it
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 18:32:17 +0200

I tried to unload the afs module with the commands "kmodunload" or=20
"kextunload" but I got in both cases errors hereinafter reported:

[podda:~] root# kmodunload -v -i 70
kmodunload: found kmod org.openafs.filesystems.afs, id 70.
kmodunload: kmod_control(stop) failed: (os/kern) failure

[podda:~] root# kextunload /var/db/openafs/etc/afs.kext
IOCatalogueTerminate(Module org.openafs.filesystems.afs) [5]
done.

[podda:~] root# kmodstat | grep afs
70    0 0x166ac000 0x8b000    0x8a000    org.openafs.filesystems.afs=20
(1.2.5)
[podda:~] root#

Salvatore