[OpenAFS] Obtaining Tokens at Login with Redhat 7.3

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
01 Jun 2002 12:11:04 -0400

Nathan,

You need to add a "sufficient" line for pam_afs, assuming you are
using the kaserver.

-derek

PS: If someone wants to email me a suggestion for replacement text,
I can put it into future releases of the RPMs...