[OpenAFS] Authenticating to two different cells at once ?

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
03 Jun 2002 09:26:42 -0400

There is not a good answer for this.  Generally the way this is done
is to choose a "primary" cell for the user, which is authenticated at
login, and then have the user manually authenticate to the second cell.
At MIT I authenticate to about 5 AFS Cells, all using my single MIT
Krb5 TGT.  The login system authenticates me to the primary cell, and
my login script authenticates me to the rest.

Keep in mind that if the cells are TRULY separate, then there is no
guarantee that the passwords will even be the same!

-derek