Fwd: Re: [OpenAFS] Salvager runs constantly

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 16:05:41 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 6 Jun 2002, Steve Devine wrote:

> All,
>
> I received this from Todd and Derrick and they are right I was able to put
> everything in except the -dontdelay arg.

I replied to Steve privately, but basically we fixed this problem another
way last year during the Arla/AFS hackathon. Most legitimate errors are
not throttled in the OpenAFS fileserver without need for extra switches.