[OpenAFS] OpenAFS client install problem on RH 7.3

Andrew Bacchi bacchi@rpi.edu
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 09:47:20 -0400 (EDT)

Martin,

Thank you VERY much for this info.  So far I have been successful by
switching the search path in /etc/nsswitch.conf.  I had:

passwd ldap files
group ldap files

I changed it to:

passwd files ldap
group files ldap

And that seems to have cured the problem.  I will look into your
suggestion and let you know what I find.

On Fri, 7 Jun 2002, Martin Johansson wrote:

> Hi,
> I've been looking into nss_ldap myself over the past few days and I read something related to this just yesterday.
> I include the important part of the text and a link to the page where I found it.

Andrew Bacchi
Staff Systems Programmer
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
phone: 518 276-6415  fax: 518 276-2809