[OpenAFS] no quorum elected

Turbo Fredriksson turbo@bayour.com
09 Jun 2002 10:05:15 +0200

    Derek> I presume /etc/openafs/server/ThisCell is also
    Derek> appropriately configured?  If so, then I have no idea
    Derek> what's going on.  Check the various server logs and look
    Derek> for error messages.

>From what I can see (compared to papadoc's configs), they are ok...

The only thing I found in the logs was

/var/log/openafs/FileLog
Sun Jun  9 04:00:45 2002 VL_RegisterAddrs rpc failed; will retry periodically (code=5376, err=4)

And with the help of 'translate_et', I found that code 5376 means
'no quorum elected'...

I suspect(ed) something with the DNS, but I can't find anything wrong
with it. It's papadoc's DNS files, changed to reflect my local setup.
--
Panama assassination nuclear Ortega KGB president Ft. Bragg 747
congress Peking Khaddafi NSA explosion tritium fissionable