[OpenAFS] Windows XP

Jan Tax tax@UNC.EDU
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 14:48:43 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

David,

Did you uninstall the IBM AFS client first? We saw some problems when
installing the OpenAFS client over the IBM one.

Jan
Jan Tax                                              Email: jan_tax@unc.edu
Academic Technology and Networks                     Phone: +1.919.962.5642
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill          Fax:   +1.919.962.5664