[OpenAFS] touch: creating `/afs/x': No such file or directory

Turbo Fredriksson turbo@bayour.com
13 Jun 2002 11:35:57 +0200

    Turbo>  tuzjfi:~# fs getclientaddrs 192.168.1.4

    Torbjorn>  So you have a client running on 192.168.1.4, but the
    Torbjorn> server is on 192.168.1.254 on the same boxen?

Well... This last time I totaly disabled 'heartbeat' (which brings
up .254 and moves it around the 'cluster'). There's still no
output from tcpdump. Not even any attempts of trying to reach .254
(it was a total reinstall after disabling 'heartbeat').

    Torbjorn> Ah, ok. But then it should work?! (The ipx, ipc, slc,
    Torbjorn> elc, sparc 1 and sparc 2 are sun4c boxen, the classic,
    Torbjorn> sparc 4, sparc 5, sparc 10 and sparc 20 are sun4m. (Well
    Torbjorn> there are more, like servers and stuff)) My classic is
    Torbjorn> sun4m, and the 2.4.18 kernel is working on it.

I was checking around, and found some information that said that 2.4.18
don't work (or don't work well) on the sun4m...

If YOU got it working on a sun4m, I'll try digging some more. I'll let
you know (in 12-15 hours, when it's finished compiling :).
--
Noriega explosion Rule Psix cryptographic Khaddafi congress Semtex
strategic supercomputer kibo Treasury Kennedy Clinton