[OpenAFS] Disconnected Operation, anyone? ;-)

Love lha@stacken.kth.se
13 Jun 2002 00:05:16 +0200

Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs <6delgado@informatik.uni-hamburg.de> writes:

> - I tried to use arla which supposedly supports disconnected operation,
>   but it only works quite nicely when connected, but fails miserably
>   when i issue a "fs connect disconnected" and then try to write a
>   file (The written file disappears after i reconnect.)

Yes, since the code is commected out. Create file integration works in
current (if you have a pag). I rewrote most of the disonnected code in arla
recently and will add directory operations when I get the time/motivation.

Love