[OpenAFS] SUCCESS! (Was: touch: creating `/afs/x': No such file or directory)

Turbo Fredriksson turbo@bayour.com
15 Jun 2002 10:01:12 +0200

I got it working with a 2.4.18 kernel! The problem with previous 2.4 kernels
I've tried is that those had been bzImages. This time I thought I'd try
a zImage (I've had this problem - can't boot a bzImage - previously with a
old Compaq 486) a couple of years ago.

So now everything is working fine.

Since it's supposed to work (OpenAFS 1.2.5, Kernel 2.2) but doesn't,
anyone need anything (information comes to mind :) to REALLY get this
to work this time?
--
Honduras ammonium Khaddafi critical FBI [Hello to all my fans in
domestic surveillance] assassination BATF nuclear Nazi fissionable