[OpenAFS] binary version of aklog for windows?

Ken Hornstein kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 16:26:24 -0400

>Does anyone have an aklog binary that works with OpenAFS 1.2.2b?  I've
>already tried versions from NRL and DoD that don't work for me.  I'm
>also working on building my own version, but was hoping for a quicker
>solution.

Kevin, is this "Doesn't work under Windows 2000" problem, or is there
another problem related to OpenAFS+aklog under Windows?  I admit I
don't know if I tried the latest OpenAFS release, but I tried one of
them and it worked.  If you get the latest kit off of our ftp site, I
found and squashed the aklog bug that makes it stop working under
Win2K.

--Ken