[OpenAFS] short howto ...

Thorsten Wandersmann Thorsten Wandersmann <pitu@caipy.de>
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 22:49:14 +0200 (CEST)

I did find nearly all documentation on the web, and some other resources
(well, not nearly all .. ;-)

The Problem is, I compiled it and now I trie to install it. The
Documentation from IBM is quiet well, but it depends on a CD-ROM.

So "... copy all files from the CD-ROM to ..." ...

Is there kind of a howto for installing it? It need not to specific, but
as a first start. To figure it all out by myself would take really a lot
of time.

If someone could help me with this or point me to a link I missed, than I
would be much happy.

As said befor, it need not to specific, I can do the rest by myself. I
would also write a complete article aboutit.

greetings,
thorsten

--
11880 - 11 Fehler in Windows, 88 Loesungen, 0 funktionieren

Thorsten Wandersmann     Phone:  +49-911-8172249
Bonhoefferstr. 79        Mobile: +49-179-6670562
90473 Nuremberg          e-Mail: pitu@caipy.de / tw@exsuse.de
Germany                  http://www.caipy.de